Hello Prospective Speaker,
Agile in Rwanda will be happening on the 11th September,2020 at Kigali, Rwanda.
Our theme for this year’s conference is: “Moving from Agile Transformation to Continuous Improvement(Kaizen).”
In order for your paper to be considered for Agile in Rwanda 2020, could you kindly fill the questionnaire below.
Note/Terms for all speakers
- The allowable expectations for all presentations is 45 mins.
- All speakers would be provided with 2 free tickets
- We ask speakers to also cover their own expenses (flight, accommodation and other expenses) and if this will be a problem please let us know. This is a community event.
- If you cannot attend after you have been selected, then please give us 8 weeks notice so we can get a new speaker.
- We ask that you do the right thing by ensuring that any business opportunity is carried out in partnership with Akaditi Ltd the organizers of the conference. This creates a mutual platform for trust and future growth.
- We kindly ask that any advertising of your company products is approved first by Akaditi Ltd.
- We will place your paper online immediately after the event so participants can view.